You all will agree with me that the current climate in Nigeria is not smiling like, really SUN!!!! No one is competing superiority with you you are the hottest, and will forever be so please take it easy on us. (Lol)
Beauty blogger and influencer Lola OJ dropped a video on foundation tips for this hot climate. I was very excited when i saw the video because we ladies need this advice to keep our makeups from looking horrible in this hot weather. Before you watch the video below, here are a few tips for you.
- Tip One : Use a sponge for application, I suggest the Original beauty blender. – For an even smooth application use a sponge so you dont use excess product. Do not apply with your fingers and rub across your skin, this often leaves an uneven and cakey foundation finish.
- Tip two : Use a lightweight foundation I suggest a lightweight or face and body foundation For daily use you do not need to use a full coverage foundation, use a water based or gel based foundation for a lighter feel throughout the day.
- Tip Three : Use a loose powder to seal foundation – Do not use anything to heavy and dont apply any other liquid or cream producton top of your already applied foundation.
- Tip Four : I suggest Mary Kay face primer – Use a mattifying yet hydrating primer. It helps to smoothen and even out your pores for better coverage when applying your foundation.
- Tip Five : Use products with high SPF (Sun Protection Factor) – Living in a country where you are exposed to a lot of sun, you must protect your skin as much as possible. Products with high spf gives added protection.
Here is the video
video by Lolaoj or https://youtu.be/D5oLqWpISPo