Thick chic, team curvy, Fat n fab, call it whatever you like, it still refers to the plus size ladies.
Are you a size 16 label and above? Are you really big and you think there is no place for you in fashion? Then this post is for you because am about to prove you wrong.
Being fat and fabulous 😉 as I fondly call it isn’t a bad thing (except when you can’t work on it for it to be firm and for you to be agile) well….. I still think the thick chics are the epitome of african body beauty. Their curves just does justice to any outfit you think of. But then wearing the right pieces is KEY.
* introduce stripes pieces to your wardrobe. Especially vertical stripes.
* Avoid bold prints clothes
* take on flared skirts and dresses, they hide a lot
* long lenght pieces also add height and makes you look trimmer
* Stick to bright colours
* keep your outfit as simple as ever. Avoid junky or choked up ensembles
* treat your curves with the right under wears.
* Find your perfect fit denim pants
* wide legged pants and jumpsuits are great on plus sized ladies
Let these fat and fabulous dolls inspire you:
Style is an attitude!